Home Care services
We are committed to giving families, peace of mind, by helping their loved ones through recovery from chronic medical conditions, illnesses and injuries, and also in the dealing with the challenges of aging; while in the comfort of their houses.
- Routine housekeeping tasks such as general cleaning, vacuuming, dusting, laundry, ironing, changing beds, washing dishes, etc.
- Meal Preparation, and serving meals
- Light Housekeeping
- Monitoring and supervising regular diet plans
- Running of errands and shopping for clients
- Companions to friendly socialization activities
- Caring for pets including feeding, walking etc.
- Monitoring clients’ safety, comfort and welfare by phone or home visits.
Personal Care Services:
- Routine grooming needs such as hair care, shaving, cleaning of teeth and nail care.
- Bathing with tub baths, showers, sponge baths, bed baths, and dressing.
- Routine skin care
- Mobilization including turning, transferring, exercising, and walking
- Assisting with toilet and/or commode needs
- Assisting with eating or feeding
- Medication Reminders, ensuring compliance
How We Provide Added Value:
- We are committed to providing professional, ethical, and quality senior homehealth care .
- We guarantee client satisfaction.
- Strong background in client-centered services, case management, and care giving.
- Experienced in making in-home needs assessments to help clients determine their own requirements and assist them to develop home care plans.
- We will make referrals on behalf of clients for other forms of assistance (with permission).
- We adapt our service delivery times to conform to our client’s needs and preferences.
- Our caregivers are covered by comprehensive professional liability insurance, have undergone criminal record checks, and are licensed and bonded.
- Our caregivers are not only qualified, but are also cordial, compassionate, dependable, and trustworthy individuals who respect privacy and maintain confidentiality.
- We relieve clients of the worry that can occur when hiring privately as we carefully screen, train, and inform our caregivers thoroughly.
- We handle any issues that surface such as scheduling difficulties, illness, shift cancellations, arranging for substitute workers, and providing continuous supervision.
- We follow-up with our clients on a regular basis to assess service effectiveness and to make revisions that reflect changing needs and wishes.